Customer Support Headaches Eliminated
- Shared Inboxes
- Knowledge Bases
- Help Widgets
- Automated Workflows
- Reporting & Analytics
- 40+ Integrations
- AI Automations
Buy now and save on a Groove plan, with a promise that if you aren’t satisfied you can contact us anytime within the first 30 days after purchase for a full refund.
World Class Founders Love Using Groove
See For Yourself...
So, Why Groove?
Here's The Problem — as your small business grows, relying on your email inbox to manage support gets really tough. It's impossible to work together with your team. You lose track of emails, and your customers' issues start to slip through the cracks.
That’s Where Groove Comes In. Groove is as simple as email, while making it easy to work together with your growing team. Assign support messages to co-workers. Add private notes and see who's replying to what.
Groove Is The Secret To Your Customer Service Success
It’s the difference between drowning in support emails, or answering 50% of support requests automatically.
Do You Like Feeling The Opposite Of Frustration?
Then Sign Up For A Groove Free Trial Today!
But That’s Not All Groove Does...
Groove Gives You Everything You Need To Streamline Your Customer Online Customer Service
Your Knowledge Base
Reduce your support volume by 30% and increase customer satisfaction with a 24/7 smart, self-service Knowledge Base. Now with AI.
- Reduce your incoming support volume by 30% so that you can provide an exceptional support experience while reducing overall costs.
- Fully customizable, the knowledge base builder that anyone can use regardless of computer skills.
- Make your knowledge base public, restrict visitors, or authorize specific users via our API.
Your Self-Serve Help Widget
No more sending your customers off-site, waiting for support responses, or getting nowhere with chatbots.
- Deflect, on average, 23% of support tickets. Leaving your team to focus on the more complex customer questions.
- Let users decide if they want to search your Knowledge Base, start a chat, or send an email.
- Present your Knowledge Base as a first stop for customer questions.
Your Insights and Analytics
Stop guessing on how your small business is performing. Report on the data that actually shows you how you’re doing.
- Tap into your team’s top questions, volume, busiest hours, and more.
- Get insights to fix things faster and tie performance back to company goals.
- Report on the important parts, like response times, handle times, and wait times.
Your Live Chat
Real-time 1-1 interactions with customers on any page of your website or app.
- Engage your customers, answer questions, and gather feedback in real-time.
- Automatically send a suggestion or special offer at the perfect moment.
- Let customers leave a message, and follow up via email.
Groove Gives You Everything You Need To Streamline Customer Service Online
Simple, powerful, personal!
See the full support history of every customer at a glance, without having to search.
By assigning conversations to specific teammates, it’s always clear who is responsible for what.
Know where every conversation stands by marking it as Open, Snoozed or Closed.
Stay on top of the most important online customer support metrics.
Collaborate behind the scenes with comments that only you and your team can see.
Easily see if a teammate is already replying to a conversation to avoid embarrassing double replies.
Integrate with the tools your team knows and loves like Slack, Zapier, and many more.
Keep answers to common questions at your fingertips to easily insert them into conversations.
Speed up your workflow by using rules to automatically route new conversations.
Try Groove Today For Free And Witness The Awesomeness For Yourself
Want To Hear What Entrepreneurs Like Yourself Have To Say About Groove?
Here You Go...
Frequently asked questions
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Try the Groove Knowledge Base or .
What is a Shared Inbox? Why should we have one?
This is amazing for support and sales teams that need to all manage incoming conversations, and Groove comes with some very specific features to handle multiple users, such as:
- Powerful collaboration: Private internal notes, @mentions and collision detection which stops team members from working on the same conversation.
- Fast and powerful: Conversation states, Instant Replies, and tagging make managing conversations a breeze.
- Automations: Groove includes a powerful Rule engine that allows you to automate actions based on conditions you set.
- Conversation history: Easily see the full audit trail on a conversation of who has worked on it and what has happened on it.
- Team management: Easily manage access to each user with their own login to the Inbox and grant permissions for what they can and can’t access.
- Reporting: Easily track the performance of your team members and the team as a whole, with deep reporting.
Is my data safe with Groove?
How is Groove different from sharing a Gmail login?
In addition, we have a bunch of handy features like conversation states that and powerful tools like instant replies to use to answer similar incoming questions with just a few clicks - best of all, this includes a full audit trail to see who has worked on what with full history for that customer.
How will a Shared Inbox save my team time?
Once team members are up and running, the workload of incoming conversations is easily split between team members with no time lost on team members working on the same things.
Best of all, with Groove includes a host of features that increase the team productivity (instant replies, rules and workflows, etc...) which saves teams huge amounts of time.
Do you have a Knowledge Base tool?
Do you have a mobile app for managing conversations on the move?
How long does it take to setup our account? Can you help?
If you do need any help in the setup, or want to chat to someone to make sure your account is setup correctly our support team is available Mon-Fri and are more than happy to help!
Do you offer Live Chat?
Do you have a website widget?
- A easy contact form which funnels conversations to your Shared Inbox.
- Direct access to your Knowledge Base on every page of your site.
- Live Chat if you want customers to have direct access to your team.