Our Best Customer Service Tips of 2016
The most interesting, valuable and useful customer support posts we’ve published all year.
With four days left in 2016, we’re publishing our 52nd post of the year.
We’ve covered customer service tips for topics from reducing churn to dealing with angry customers to automation, and nearly everything in between.
Today, I’m sharing the ten most popular posts of the year; the ones that, by voting with visits, clicks and shares, our readers have found to be the most interesting and useful content that we’ve published.
If you’re just joining us, then this post is a great place to start for ten customer service posts that will kickstart your support for 2017
1) 10 Great Examples of Customer Onboarding That You Can Learn From
Your users’ first experience is absolutely critical. Here’s how to make it count.
2) A Simple Change in Perspective That Will Win You Loyal Customers for Life
Many businesses are making a big mistake when it comes to winning customer loyalty. Don’t be one of them.
3) Why Tone of Voice Matters in Customer Service, ESPECIALLY Online
How to strike the right tone with your online customers, every time.
4) The One Customer Service Metric That Matters Most
There’s no shortage of things to measure in customer support. Here’s the one that rises above the rest.
5) 5 Free Scripts for Writing Handwritten Notes That Wow Your Customers
Want to make deep, personal connections with your customers? Here’s how.
6) Why Every Customer Interaction Matters (Even Online)
It’s easy to get complacent when you’re fielding tickets all day. Here’s a reality check.
7) Please NEVER Use These Phrases in Customer Service
When talking to your customers, avoid saying these things at all costs.
8) The Five Best Customer Service Videos on the Internet
It’s hard to find great videos about customer support. These five all deliver.
9) How to Find and Hire Great Customer Service Agents
Good talent is hard to find. Here’s how to make it easier.
10) The Huge Productivity Mistake That Too Many Customer Service Agents Make
This habit could be crushing your productivity. Here’s how to stop it now.
What were your favorite posts of 2016?
What customer support content have you learned the most from this year?
Whether it’s from this blog or another one, let’s build a collection of this year’s great content. Leave a comment with a link below!